20061013

Illustration Friday: Smitten

this week i got a wild hair up my butt and decided to play around with the color scheme, try something different and unusual. after creating the art in illustrator i took it into photoshop and just started messing with the image. normally i like to keep a certain amount of realism in my cartoons, so this was experimental for me. below is the original image from illustrator. as usual click on the images for a larger view and thanks for stopping by.

6 Comments:

Blogger JO said...

Very cute I wish I was as adept with the computer graphics.

7:13 PM  
Blogger jim bradshaw said...

Nice result. I like the pink one better. Keep up the experimentation.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheee, I like the pink one much better, but the original is good too...Great job! ~Foxy

9:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

funny and cute! great work!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Jeannetto said...

wonderful work!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Kay Aker said...

Oh my, really captures the emotion!

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home