20061201

Illustration Friday: Might

click image for larger view

this week's challenge wasn't too hard to figure out. having grown up collecting comics, it seemed natural to do something superhero themed after checking the definition of "Might".

this image was created entirely in Adobe Illustrator specifically for this IF challenge.

thanks for all the comments on last week's image. i'm glad everyone took it well (at least those who commented). thanks for dropping by, and enjoy the show. have a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeannetto said...

Cool cool work!

<3jeannette
www.jimmyjanesays.com

4:01 PM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Hey Bill, I like your comic book cover. I'm still thinking about what I want to do. This week's word is sort of weird. One of these days I might actually try a character, if I can get over my fear of potential failure!

As for getting a lot of comments, I LEAVE a ton of comments. Actually I'm surprised at how many people don't bother to return the favor. I believe in the power of encouragement, but sadly rarely find it.

Have a great weekend!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Hehe...I LOVE IT! great!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home